1/02/2010

Busy Start!

It is finally here! Hello 2010. I hope you are kind! I have been reading other blogs and looks like I'm not the only one who either had a terrible 2009, or just ready to begin a new year. It feels like 09 took forever to get gone. What did you do the first day of the new year??

I spent mine at home. I spent time with my family, and we gathered boxes that we didn't need from Christmas and past things, and burnt them. It felt good standing by the fire after it was freezing yesterday. When we came back in, we cleaned. I have organization problems....I don't know if it is like an OCD thing or what, but if things are not organized it drives me crazy. I re-organized my room, and helped mom get things settled in the kitchen. We watched football of course. It was on all day. The only game that I was really interested in was Florida. They played really good. Tebow did awesome for his last college game.

Mom and dad have decided to let Chad play little league basketball. His first practice is later today and he is so excited. I hope they do a little league football....that will be fun to watch. Little kids are so funny. I don't know what we have planned for today. Most Saturdays we go to Huntsville. I hope we do, I love going shopping and looking around. Movies, eating. All of it is so fun to me.

I have a busy week ahead and I can't wait to get it started. School starts back, NO WORK!!, and my friend and former co-worker came home this past week. So I want to go see her. She had cancer, and had major surgery. She is doing really good, and she came home from her daughter's house. She starts treatments soon. Keep her in prayers that she responds like she is supposed to. I am so excited that I don't work at CVS anymore!! I don't think I will get bored.....I bought something new to keep me busy.

I have had my eye on this object at CVS for a while. I almost bought it one day, but ended up backing out. Well when I got the idea to start the eating and exercising thing for the new year, I finally gave in a bought it. IT is called an Xtreme Fit......generic for the Wii Fit pretty much. LOTS cheaper by the way! I don't know how much a Wii Fit runs, but I will tell ya the Xtreme Fit is only $50.00. It does a lot of what the Wii does, and also has a few games on it. It has this fun dancing game on it that I am guessing it is supposed to be similar to Dance, Dance Revolution. I plan to keep myself busy with that! I will have homework too. I am hoping that I will start getting calls to work in about two weeks. I can't wait!

No comments: