11/02/2010

Favorite Time of Year

Fall is by far my favorite season. I love that the nights are cool, and the days are perfect between 60 and 70 degrees. It's the time of year that you need a jacket in the mornings, and short sleeves during the day. But, I also have grown to l-o-v-e sweaters!! I have worn a sweater to all my field experience days because the school is so bone-chilling cold! I don't see how in the world the students stand being cold. I can't wait to buy more sweaters here soon.

How was Halloween? It was my little brother's birthday. He turned 9! I can't believe he is getting so big. This is his last year of being a "little kid." Makes me feel old, but then I am quiet a bit older than him haha. Saturday, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese of course. Sunday, we went to Sci-Quest which was really fun. It is a lot of scientific, hands-on activities that teach you tons of stuff about science. He went once on a field trip, and wanted to go back. I'm glad we did!

Afterwards, my bestie came by with Hayleigh. She was so cute! Here are some pictures:




She was an exhausted little Duck :)



This is my bestie, her husband, and Miss Hayleigh


This month is my favorite month also!! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I get to spend time with my family, eat good food, and relax. It's also the weekend of the Alabama vs. Auburn football game! Roll Tide!!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Glad to see you back on blogger! I hear you about wearing sweaters to field experience! My classroom is freezing also, but when we go outside it's hot, haha! Oh the joys of being a teacher!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are adorable! Glad you had a good time celebrating your little brother's birthday!

I'm ready for Thanksgiving, too! ROLL TIDE!!!! :)

Heather said...

Faith-I'm glad to finally be back to blogging! Yes! The joys of being a teacher! Can't wait, but not much longer!
Heather-Thank you! Roll Tide girl!