12/10/2010

One Step Closer

To graduating! I was accepted into the Teacher Education Program! One less worry right now. Next time I worry about school will be next semester when I take the Praxis II test. I've heard it is pretty tough. I hope I can pass it the first time. I only have one more final for this semester to take, and I will OFFICIALLY be a senior in college!! Wow, I never thought this time would come, and here it is. I'm so excited, nervous, and ready to be done with it.

In other news.....well, there is no other news really. I'm working a lot. This is a sick time of year, and boy can you tell at the Pharmacy! We are filling antibiotics like crazy! One day, a Tech counted how many bottles of antibiotics she added water to, and it was 9 in one day! Sadly, I believe that I am coming down with something along with everyone else. I've been sneezing, sniffling, and suffering a sore throat, along with my ears hurting. Blah!! Hopefully my flu shot will work, and it won't get any worse than this.

Hayleigh is still growing!! I don't have any new pics from my camera, just my phone. Those don't look very good. She is smiling now! And she is starting to try to pull herself up which is so funny to watch. She is doing good about holding her head steady. December 1st, she was 3 months old. Already!!

Since Hayleigh has been in this world, her mommy and daddy have been trying to sell their car to get a bigger one so it will be easy to take her places. I really liked the car that they had, and there was no way that a car seat was going to fit in there! I wished so bad that I could buy it. One day, I decided to go to the bank and just see if maybe I could get the loan. It didn't matter to me if I did get approved, or if I didn't. I have small credit, so I imagined that the bank would laugh at me and say, "nope." Well, they decided to take a chance on me.......



I am the proud owner of a 2003 Ford Mustang! It has been taken care of very well. I love that I was able to help them, and also get something that was my own. In my name. Now I will be working extra hours so I can keep it ha!

No comments: