This is gonna be quick......
Being buried in homework, and working when I'm not at school is all I'm consumed of at the moment. Work has been slow since it is finally warm here in Northeast Bama. I love it! It's been in the 70's all week, and the past two nights were amazingly warm. One of those nights to grab a blanket and lay on the patio to watch the stars. I've been able to drive to and from work with the windows down. I wish it would stay like this year round. Before too long, it will be so blazing hot that I'll have to put the windows back up and crank up the AC.
I'm way past ready for this semester to be over. My mom counted it up, and I have exactly 7 weeks left. Looking forward to a long summer off, planning tons of things, and hoping it will go a little slow so I can enjoy it!
2 comments:
7 weeks? Yes!! Can't wait! Are you going to that training May 10th-12th? Maybe we will actually meet each other, ha! We are almost done!!! Hallelujah!
Faith
I emailed you about the training!
Post a Comment