It's been a hectic, crazy, busy, noisy, aggravating past few days. I don't know of any other way to put it. So much is going on this month as I mentioned in this post. So, here goes..........
My birthday was a very fun event. Nothing special...no party or anything. Just simple and nice. The Saturday before my birthday, Candace and Todd took me to Applebee's for dinner. I must say, the food was NOT good. The only thing I liked was their company, the appetizer, and drinks. Miss Hayleigh did a first!! She has been standing on her own for a few days. She would take maybe one step and then fall. Well, Saturday night before I left, she was standing looking up at me. So I baby-talked her, "Come here! Come walk to me!" she took 4 steps towards me!!! Candace about cried of course, and I couldn't believe she got so brave all of a sudden. Now, she is probably walking everywhere!! Monday before my birthday, my family and I went to Chili's for dinner. Chili's is my absolute favorite restaurant, and I never get tired of it. I made this recipe for my coworkers on my birthday since I worked. They loved them!! If you haven't made them, you HAVE to!! Then, my coworkers took me to a local Mexican restaurant called Margarita's after work. I love that place, and the food was so good as usual!
Thursday, we all got up and packed to head to Murfreesboro, TN for my cousin's wedding. After rehearsal, we ate dinner at The Catfish House. This restaurant is so....so.....so....good. They automatically bring you heaping bowls of Slaw, Hush puppies, Okra, and White Beans. Yes, all of those are your appetizers. Why even order food!!?? I had a few pieces of grilled chicken and a baked potato which was good. Then, they bring Chocolate Chip Hush Puppies......yes, you read that right....and Peach Cobbler for dessert. I ate WAY to much! Friday was wedding day, and my parents, brother, and I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. The wedding was pretty, and simple. Here are some pictures.....
Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy West
My cousins Josh, Jeremy, and Hannah Grace. My brothers Chad and Travis. We grew up together, so we are all practically brothers and sisters.
The "new" cousins: Me, Ashley and Josh West, Jeremy and Jasmine West, Hannah Grace, Chad, Travis
Josh and Ashley have been married for 2 years, and we found out that they are expecting their first child!!
Today, I caught up on homework, blogs :) and have been watching football. I love that football season is here and the temperatures are super cool. I was supposed to go to the Bama game this coming Saturday, but there was a mix up, so I won't be going to that one. I'm planning to go to the Bama v. Tennessee game! I'm just as excited!!



1 comment:
sounds like you've had a lot of great things going on :) Glad you had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment