6/24/2012

All things come to an end.

What I'm referring to is the Subway job. I just posted about it, and I'm posting that I have quit.
Haha.
I feel bad that I quit. I really liked the job. It was a neat learning experience. There was so much to take in. I like challenges, and this one was definitely a challenge. It was dragging me down. Last week, I was in a terrible mood. I was so ill and edgy because I hadn't had much sleep from coming home late on Subway nights. Call me spoiled......but it was draining me. Luckily, the boss lady there is super understanding, and was glad to have me during that short time. Last night was my last night there.

My nose is healing extremely well! It's still a little red, but the cut is going away. I'm missing out on the summer though. I was directed to stay out of the sun as much as possible. I will be released July 19th. Then, I can go outside as much as I want.

I have so many pictures that I want to share. Since my computer is dead, and I'm using my brother's, I haven't had time to get him to get them on his computer. Hopefully I can get around to that soon!

No comments: