9/12/2012

Everything Changes

My life has been turned upside down the past month. Everything has just changed, and things are happening so very fast. I like to wish my life away in order to get where I wanna be. All the changes are sure helping the process out. I can't believe it's already mid September, football has officially started, and schools are getting ready to send out progress reports.....really??

This is what I've been doing.......

I got a job in a school. No, it's not a teaching job. I'm an assistant in the after-school program at the school I did my internship at. I have my foot in the door, and I hope to move up in the coming years. I absolutely love what I am doing. I'm an assistant to one teacher, and I also have a partner. Weird, but pretty awesome..... the other assistant is a girl that I went to school with! I haven't seen this girl in years. We have a lot of fun with our kids, and I love that we get along so well. I always worry that no matter what job I have, I won't enjoy my co-workers, or they won't enjoy me. Well, in this situation, I don't have to worry about that.

I'm still working at the "C". I work mornings and Saturdays, and I take off certain days so I can sub at the school I work at. Most days of the week, I start my work day at 8 am. I leave my school job at 5:30 pm. See where my time has gone??

My Momma also got a job working crazy hours! So I'm helping take care of Little Man while my parents are both working nights. Crazy, huh? I really like doing it though. My little brother and me get along really well. He's 10, so he always has lots of homework to do. He's really good about doing it though!! Doesn't complain or beg to skip it. He's pretty awesome.

In my "spare" time....haha...... I hang out with a wonderful man who I have become really fond of. One of my friends introduced us. Another weird thing is....we went to the same Technical School when we were in high school. We barely remember each other because we didn't talk to each other very much!

My 24th birthday is tomorrow! I can't believe it's already time for that again. Time really is flying by. But I feel so blessed and grateful for everything that is going on in my life. This past year has been a great one. I look back and see so many great things that have happened, and can't help but smile. I'm on my way to great things, and I can't wait to see what the future holds!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm such a bad blog follower these days. I just happend to stop by and see this post. Happy belated birthday! I hope it was wonderful! Any new news about this mysterious man in your life?? ;)