A lot of things have been on my mind lately.
Trying to keep everything straight in this boggled brain of mine is a challenge in itself.
I put too much on myself, and worry about things that shouldn't even be worried about.
I didn't get a teaching job.
I know, I'm not the only one....quit complaining....right?
Anyway, I have always liked the idea of education.
I love being in school....weird....I know.
I want to further my education.
Without my master's, but without a new bachelor's.
Hmm.....
So here is my debate.....
Do I want to go back to school to further my bachelor's degree?
If yes, when?
What will I work on?
I love Reading and English.
I'd love to take all the Reading and English classes I could possible take.
But when?
Do I REALLY want to go back?
It's stressful, but I love learning.
Hopefully my decision will make itself.
Or something will just flop right in front of me, and I'll know right then what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment