I watched a really good movie with my mom last night based on the cook Julia Child. I remember watching her when I was little. The movie is a collaboration of two stories. One being of Julia Child and how she started cooking. The other on a woman, Julie, who loved Julia, and longed to cook like her. She decides to blog 365 days and 524 recipes of Julia's. Julie blogs about everything that she went through to cook, and eventually begins to have fans. I think the blog, or something of that nature, ends up being a book. So it is time for a trip to Barnes & Noble for me.....I want to read it, or at least have a copy of it. I would love to stumble upon a blog like what was in the movie. If I had tons of free time and the money, I would like to start something like that. I really like cooking and trying new foods, so it would be really fun.
Week number one of me being sick. I haven't felt this yucky in a while. I don't remember getting this sick last year. I guess it is about time now. It is sinus junk, along with a scratchy sore throat. Chad had it, and I think I got it from him. When I told him that, he said, "I feel like a bad person for getting you sick." That made me feel so bad!! I told him that he was not a bad person, that we can't help the spreading of germs in a family. Once one gets it, everyone will get it. Trav has it too. Up next is mom, who has managed to not catch it yet.
Four more work days at CVS. It feels so weird, but not in the "I'm gonna miss it" weird. I have been there for 19 months. The longest I have ever worked a job. I can't wait to start something new. I have never been this excited about a new year coming. I can't stop talking about it! Some people look back at the past year and talk about everything that happened. Not me. I had some awesome times, but the bad covers up the good. Some things I will never forget, and some I long to forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment