Yesterday was a little off. I don't know if it was because my body knew it was Monday and I was not at work, or what the deal was. I indulged into so much chocolate yesterday! I had gotten pretty good about limiting my chocolate long before the holidays. I was eating a bite here and there. It is like my stress level was beyond ten, and I just felt better after the chocolate. Bad, bad me!
So my calorie intake was monstrous yesterday which means I tried to watch it more today. I have been thinking about it and maybe I will exercise more than I count what I eat. Still eat whatever, and just drink more water and eat more fruit. Which is fine by me. I wonder if that will work. or just cancel each other out?
Anyways, I drove to Athens yesterday to buy books. The cost was no where near what I was expecting which is always a plus! I got by this semester way cheaper than last. Which means more money coming in to cover me while I'm awaiting calls for work. I set my alarm sort of early this morning so I won't get into the routine of sleeping late just in case I get sporadic work calls. I have developed a pretty good sleeping habit and hope to keep it that way. There for a few months, I was hardly sleeping. My brain would not shut down. Some how I have finally calmed myself and can sleep better.
I was going through my stuff earlier and found a book. I remember getting it for my 20th birthday from a friend. I have had it this long, and just now decided to read it. It is called Laughter For A Woman's Soul. It has stories and passages in it. I don't know why I never read it before. New thing to read that gives a little lift to the heart is always good.
I have five months before I get a phone upgrade, and mine is dying. I don't know if it will hold on for five more months. First, my charger broke. So I started charging it with the car charger when I could. Now, it doesn't want to hold a charge. It died last night and wouldn't come back on. So I charged it today in the car. I went to get it and it said it was fully charged. I bring it in, turn it on, and when it finishes loading I see the main screen. After saying "Fully Charged," I have only three out of four batteries. So now it doesn't want to charge right. I hope it holds on for a few more months!
No comments:
Post a Comment