I will put myself in the middle on this one. 5. Sometimes I complain a lot, but I feel like I have plenty reason to. Sometimes I complain about the most unimportant stuff, realize what I'm doing, and stop.
2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response?
I listen. That is why it takes a few minutes for me to reply to someone. If someone is talking to me and wanting advice or help on something, I usually go...."Umm...." Then tell what I think.
3. I just deleted 1062 messages from my email account. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything?
I am doing a lot of clean sweeps this month. I am transforming my room a bit, Cleaned out some junk, and also clean sweeping myself!
4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent?
It wasn't a gift. I was at a friend's house that sold Avon. Her neice sold Mark products. She had this perfume that smelled awesome. So I ordered it. Sassy Mark. It doesn't really remind me of anything.
5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year?
I am in school, so I keep up with everything in binders. I have very terrible organizational problems. If it is not organized, I fix it until I'm satisified.
6. What is your favorite comic strip?
I really Peanuts. And sometimes "Love Is..." is kinda funny. I have always liked Charlie Brown so the Peanuts one is cute.
7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow?
Fluffy until it is flat haha!! I just bought a new fluffy one at Kmart. Joe Boxer pillows are great and cheap!!
8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color?
I don't have my own kitchen yet. But when I do get my own, I plan to have orange and black appliances. I really like Rachael Ray and her equipment, and mom has already said she is buying me the set when I get out hah! As far as wall colors, I haven't decided with the appliances that I want. Maybe white and have then decorated with pictures or something.
9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen?
I have seen some very interesting ones, but I am really blank right now.
10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around?
I am a papermate gal. My former co-worker wanted to give me a gift of a planner and a set of pens for when I started subbing in schools to keep up with where I work. So she tells me to pick out some pens. I get some Papermate, clickers that are about $3. She said, "Would you pick out some GOOD pens! Those are cheap-os." I ended up with them because those are the best gel pens ever.
11. What chore doesn’t feel like a chore – you just enjoy it?
Cleaning my room. Like I said, organization is key!!
12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once?
They both always say "be careful." It is like a broken record that I love hearing all the time. "Be careful" means "I love you."

No comments:
Post a Comment