3/02/2010

What Happened Was.....

Someone just will not stop doing the "snow dance"!! Once again, we have a snow day. So much for that preview huh! This is the most we have had so far. It is packing well, and making trees heavy. It's still falling to make it worse.

 

This is what we have so far. This is an elevated place near my house. It says about 4 inches. The white dot close to the 6 is a snowflake....ha! How cool does that look. It looks like a paper hole from a hole punch. I wonder how much we will end up with. The road is slushy too. I don't think anyone around my house left for work today besides my dad. When he left, it wasn't on the road. 



This is another shot of the cedar tree behind our house. It is more covered this time than last. You can't see the field or the pond behind it because of the snow coming down. This time, we truly have a winter wonderland.

So, I hope the snow dancing will end soon. Is this enough snow for you? Spring can't get here fast enough for sure. I think I have already said that, but I'm serious. I'm ready for short sleeves, flip flops, and car windows down. Sunshine, getting outside, although I'm not a HUGE outdoors fan. I do like to get out some though. With my girl, Zoey. Football with Chad. Walking in the mornings, or evenings watching the sun go behind the mountain. 

Hopefully I can finish observation tomorrow. This week is Read Across America week, so the kids are doing lots of different activities. It is so fun to watch them. It is going to be fun when I'm there helping with the activities. Can't wait for that!!
On other things..........

 
(Thanks Yahoo!)

 
This season of The Bachelor ended bad to me. I was Team Tenley the whole time. I think he made the wrong choice with Vienna. I really think he simply picked V because she makes him feel "young", and he has a strong sexual chemistry with her. Doesn't he know that in order for a relationship to work, you should have a stronger emotional bond, rather than stronger sexual bond? Both are important, but emotionally you should be on the same page. I really think he had that with Tenley, from what was aired on tv anyways. I was glad to see Ali is going to be on The Bachelorette. I really liked her too.

American Idol comes on tonight! For the judges to say over and over that this is the most talented season so far, they are putting the heat on the contestants. The have only said a few good things about their performances. I have a few that I really like, but not a favorite yet. 
I've put myself on a pretty good schedule for homework and television. I get started on homework around 4:30, and don't stop until I am caught up pretty well, or it is 7:00. That is two and a half hours of homework a day, which I think is a pretty good time! I don't see how some people can do homework or study for like, 4 and 5 hours straight. They have way more determination than I do. I also don't have that kind of attention span. I would flip out!!

1 comment:

britts busy days said...

Wow! Yall got a ton of snow! I'm hoping this is the last of the snow for this winter! Now in december I maybe praying for a snow day lol!