2/24/2010

Lost Touch

It has been a whole week since my last post. I am skipping Random Dozen since it has been so long. So....Let's see, where to start.....

My brother is playing little league basketball this year. He absolutely loves it! They have a K-2 grade team, and they are divided into 4 groups. They play each other, not other teams or schools. They are not that far yet haha. He is doing really good and is getting better. I can't imagine what this age group is going to be like when they get older if they keep playing every year.

I caught that nasty stomach bug that is going around. From reading other blogs, it seems the bug is sweeping the nation! Chad brought it home. I went to observation that same week where the whole elementary was sharing it. So i was bound to catch it. I am a fighter, especially with viruses. So most of mine was a terrible nauseated feeling. Today, I was back to myself.

Observation is going good. I was in a Kindergarten classroom for three days, and today I was in 2nd grade. Today was bliss for me. I loved the whole day, and it went by so fast. The teacher was great, the kids were so awesome, and I can see why that teacher is spoiled.....such great kids. I hope I have a group that good!!

We had a "Spring Preview" this past weekend. I think it spoiled me. This cold weather coming back just flat out sucks. If spring is going to feel as good as Sunday felt, I can't hardly wait!!

2 comments:

Faith said...

Oh my goodness...I came across your blog from Kelly's Korner. I go to Athens State University and am an elementary education major too! It's a small world!!

Elle said...

I see Faith found you! She's one of my really good friends! So glad you found me too!!!!! I saw that I had another reader and said, WAIT A MINUTE! Haha, glad you loved observations! I loved mine!