3/04/2010

Yogurt

My mom and I had a small day out this morning. We had two errands to run, and then sadly headed to wal-mart. I hate Scottsboro wal-mart just as much as the next person. I am glad to say however, that it was not as bad as it usually is. Minus the two people when we first walked in. They acted like we were not even standing there at the buggy line waiting for one. She almost ran over my mom! I was thinking, "Okay lady, this is not a race, and I promise whatever you are wanting in here, it will still be there no matter what time you get there." Anyways, we only had to pick up a few things, but still needed a buggy.

We were at the orange juice aisle just browsing at all the different kinds of drinks there were. The yogurt is at the end of that aisle. I absolutely l-o-v-e yogurt. I usually grab whatever Food World has in my favorites. Wal-mart has by far way more choices of flavor than Food World. So I took a minute while to browse. I don't like trying new yogurts....I usually stick to my Yoplait Lite. I have tried Dannon Light and Fit recently, but didn't like the flavor I picked. Mom found so Bryer's yogurt and candy. It was like a vanilla flavored yogurt that you mixed M & M mini's in, or strawberry yogurt with granola. She wanted to try that. I decided to try some Apple Turnover and White Chocolate Strawberry. Sounds yum-o huh. I hope it is!

So my faves are Harvest Peach. Small chunks of peaches.  Love it, one cup doesn't seem like enough. But I never eat two in one sitting. That defeats the purpose of the calorie count :)    
Second would have to be the Strawberry Shortcake. It also has small strawberry chunks in it. The smoothies are pretty good too, but the calories in those are killer. 220 in one 8 once bottle. Never again.
Third would have to be the Blueberry Patch, although I don't get that one as much as the first two.

So I am hoping to add the new ones to my favorites list. I also love frozen dinners. haha!! I really like Lean Cuisine. That brand is probably my favorite. I get the spaghetti and meat sauce just about every time. I have also tried the chicken and fettuccine. Today Wal-mart had their Banquet singles on sale for 88 cents!! I haven't tried these before, so I hope they are good! I can't remember which two I got of those. This is pretty much my breakfast and lunch. I also snack on Wheat Thins and Reduced Fat Cheez-Its. Reduced fat ones taste just like the regular ones.

Anybody else like yogurt?? Or anything else I mentioned?? I have a test tomorrow at Athens. Child Psychology. I hope I do better on this one than the last one!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

When I was pregnant, I ate yogurt all the time. BUT I ate the Trix kind. lol! I don't think it's very good for you. Hanah loves all the yogurt you said was your fave.

britts busy days said...

i l-o-v-e yogurt too! and i'm allergic to milk, not a bad allergy. if milk is cooked i'm fine ... yes i'm odd like that lol! and i love my lean cuisines!!! i love their pizzas, and the grilled chicken aflredo with brocc. yum-o! : )

Kellie's Bama Days said...

I LOVE yogurt. I love the apple turnover you are talking about. It's so good. I usually eat Yo-plus or yo-plus light or the Fiber one yogurt. But I do like Yoplait to.