4/23/2010

Oh How Good It Sounds!!

Hello!! So it has been a few days, but I have been so busy this week! Let's get a quick re-cap......

I blogged Monday, so I was home all day doing little chores around my room and stuff. I also worked on homework.
Tuesday I did community service for my Foundations class at the Library at my high school. I did little jobs throughout the library that she said needed to be done, and that is what I was there for!!
Wednesday, I printed the prom invitations and envelopes for her. I also rolled up the faculty invites, and they tied them shut with ribbons.
Thursday, I worked for the special education teacher at school.
Today, I worked again! In the computer room for a teacher that I had at both my schools. Yes, it is kinda weird knowing that I took her class at one high school, and she was there when I moved to another high school.

I accomplished a lot today and this week! I typed up my service paper and turned it in Wednesday, and started typing my last final yesterday. Well guess what!!!

I TURNED IN MY LAST FINAL TODAY!!! WOOHOO!!

So good-bye spring semester, and hello to 17 weeks of tanning, reading, hanging out, and no stress!! I know I will be ready for the fall semester to begin when the time gets here. I will enjoy the next 17 weeks for sure!!

No comments: