4/19/2010

Another Award!

Well! Miss Haley is just the sweetest blog friend ever! She has decided to give me another award. How awesome! Thank you Haley!!



So, as part of this award, I have to say seven things about myself.....

1. I am the oldest of three children, and the only girl.
2. I was the only girl of my grandmother's grandchildren until July 13, 2008 when Miss Hannah Grace was born.
3. I am a huge momma's girl. If she was not in my life I don't know where I would be.
4. I am an organization freak. So much that when I organize an area of my room, I am re-organizing it by the next week.
5. I has a to-do list for my life.
6. I used to scrapbook all the time until I started college. I sadly can't find the time to do it anymore!
7. I love taking pictures of family and nature. I plan to own a Nikon camera someday when I get my dream job.

And also, I have to pass on the award to 7 Beautiful bloggers.......

1. Brittney @ Britt's Busy Days
2. Maria @ Two Hearts Made Four
3. Summer @ Summer's Story (My Newest Follower!!!)
4. Julie @ Brown Eyed Belle
5. Kelly @ Kelly's Korner
6. Elle @ Bubbly Moments
7. Heather @ ...And Now I'm A Grown-Up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww - thanks for passing this my way!! Very sweet of you! :)

I used to scrapbook too. It's a lot of fun, but like you, I haven't found much time for it lately. I need to get back on it!!

britts busy days said...

thanks for passing this along! remind me to do it lol i missed the last one! i just saw it the other day!