5/03/2010

Media Monday!

Today is Monday! The first Monday in May. This weekend was long. I stayed at home, and the two days went by slow for once. Usually my weekends are gone in the blink of an eye. The weather was rainy and windy all weekend. Luckily, the bad stuff missed us again for the second weekend in a row.

Today I'm posting pictures! I don't have a story behind these pictures, and I'm getting all of them from a search on yahoo images. I think these pictures are just so beautiful and breathtaking. Sunsets to me are a perfect time to set outside, listen to the breeze or birds, clear your mind, and relax. For me, sunsets are indescribably beautiful. I can't put into words what I'm thinking about when I'm sitting on the porch watching the sun disappear. I live on the bluff, so we can easily see the sun go behind the other mountain. These are pictures of the Smoky Mountains. Enjoy!!









Finally getting my haircut tomorrow with Miss Britt!! Maybe have pictures of that tomorrow!

No comments: