5/04/2010

New Do

So today I headed to the salon to get Miss Britt to work her magic on my hair! I love the way she cuts my hair. It took me forever to finally find someone who I know I will stick with to do my hair. I knew she did hair for a long time before I ever went to her! That is sad! But now I know how good she is, and plan to stick with her fixing my hair. Here is a before.....


This is really the longest I have had it in about two or three years. My hair used to be like this, and maybe a little longer when I was in high school. Since then I have been cutting it relatively short. Here is the new......


Big difference huh?? I love it. I love the way she styled it. Sadly, we all know that what they do in the salon, doesn't always work when you do it yourself. Well, I haven't learned how anyways ha! So I wanted to play with it and see if I could do what she did......Ha it didn't work. I feel like I messed it up!! I can't figure out how she did.....THAT. So, I will be working on it for a while to see how to style it back the way she had it! I love the look though! I didn't realize how different 4 inches off of hair looked and felt! Thanks Britt!

6 comments:

Summer said...

Your hair looks so good! Love it....With this chemo med stuff it makes my hair thin and stuff so I had to cut mine short and I love it! I never used to where my hair short! I think it looks super cute on you! Girl I feel ya on the salon styling, how in the world do they do it! I even have them show me and still can't get it to look like they do ha!

Usually when I get my hair done I won't was it for like a day or two so it will stay parted and styled ha! ha! I am so wierd....

You hair just looks fab....

xoxo
Summer :0)

Heather said...

Thank you!! I really like my hair short! It feels so much better doesn't it!? I'm Praying for you!!

Christopher said...

All I got to say is........daaaaaaanggg!! ... ok let me say more...thats pretty hott! ;) pardon my bluntness lol

Chris said...

All I got to say is....DAAAAAANNNNGGG...well ok let me say more....THAT is hott lol ;) ...pardon my bluntness lol

Christopher said...

(Sorry for posting that twice!!--I didn't think it went through the first time) :)

britts busy days said...

it's not hard! it is easier for me to do it, since both of my hands are directly behind your head. have fun! learn and i'll bet you'll be making my styling look like nothing! it was great catching up!