Hello all! I hope everyone is having a great week! The weather has been so good the past two days. We had a rainy weekend, so the sun has been wonderful. Yesterday was a little humid to start, but by the afternoon came it was beautiful. My mom and I decided to go to the local park to walk. We walked two miles today, and boy was it refreshing! I really enjoyed it, and hopefully we will go back tomorrow.
Yesterday I went job hunting. Since school is almost over with, I decided to find something to keep me cashed in for the summer. I made a list of places I feel like I wouldn't mind working at and headed out. I was feeling a little down about looking for a job since no one seems to want to quit their current job due to it being hard to find a new one. I wanted to try anyways. Since I have my Pharmacy Technician license, it was a plus to check out the pharmacies that didn't include CVS.....ha! Hibbett's had a hiring sign in their window....Yay! And Cato's had a girl just quit on them....Another plus!! Another Pharmacy said that he just lost one person, and two others were about to leave. I know the manager pretty well, so that was a double plus. So the summer job is looking better and better. I plan to do a follow-up on a couple, and hope to hear from someone soon!
I believe my t.v. watching is starting to come to an end. I usually have a show that I watch every day of the week. All I see advertised now are "season finales." The Amazing Race ended last Sunday. I was pulling for the Cowboys........
They were flat out hilarious, and played fair with everyone else. Sadly, they came in second. They would have won if it wasn't for these boys cutting in the ticket line at the airport, and begging the flight attendant to bump them up to first class secretly...........
I really hoped they wouldn't win!
Survivor was by far the best season ever this spring!! They did a heroes verses villains, combining the past 19 seasons together and coming up with the best good players against the best bad players, behavior wise. It was so awesome to watch this season, and for the first time they had their second million dollar winner.......
Now what is amazing about this girl winning for the second time is that for the second time, she didn't do anything. She didn't help out at camp, was the first person out of every challenge, and pretty much rode coattails the whole time! She still won! What was so funny was for the second season in a row, the guy, Russell, went to the final three and still didn't win the title of Soul Survivor!! He played last season, and was just terrible to everyone. But he won challenges and immunity. He played the exact same way this season, and still didn't win. Ha! He did however, for the second time, win the fan votes which banks him one hundred thousand dollars.
American Idol is winding down!! Three left, and my favorite is still in it to win it!!
aaahhhhh......Isn't he just adorable? He can sing pretty good too! he started out a little rough, but has turned out to be great. This season if Idol just didn't get me like the past. The talent was lacking, I feel that the judges dismissed ones that had better talent than others. I don't see Idol going much farther. Their ratings have gone down drastically. Hopefully I will be posting next week that he won =)
Grey's Anatomy is one of the best drama shows out. ABC has posted a spoiler to this Thursday's Finale, and boy is it heart pounding!! I told myself, "you are not going to watch this spoiler. It will either make you disappointed, or make you want to watch more." Well, let's just say I can't wait to watch the rest of it!! Also, The Mentalist Finale is on at the same time Grey's final hour is on, so I will be saving all of Grey's for Hulu on Friday so I can watch all of it at the same time. The Mentalist is getting very good, and Thursday's Finale is going to be great!!
Let's not forget that Miss Ali is going to be on this summer with The Bachelorette!!! I absolutely loved Ali on last season's Bachelor, so I will for sure be watching that this summer!!
Do you have a favorite show that you follow that is coming to an end until the fall?




No comments:
Post a Comment