It is down right hot here in Bama today!! Heat index is in the Hundred's! The air conditioner is on, my fan is blowing in my face, and it is still rather warm for me. The heat is overtaking the air conditioner! Nothing much is happening in my world right now. This is sort of like a ramble ha!
I didn't have much of a weekend this time. I worked yesterday until 3. I headed to Huntsville with my parents to grocery shop. As usual, I enjoyed it. I always like going out grocery shopping with them ha! When I get paid I'm doing some shopping of my own!
So the job is going good. I'm tired all the time though! On your feet for 9 hours is rough! I know I can handle it though. I worked good this past week. I logged 39 hours!! A total of 73 for two weeks! I'm going to love this paycheck for sure. I really like the job so far. It is fast pace, but I stay on top of things. I am learning a lot of course. I love that part. You can never stop learning.
Today was lazy and cleaning day. I stopped cleaning because I got so hot though. Some things can wait.....like my room....for now ha! I usually can't stand for my room to be messy, but it is not too bad today. I painted my toes pink for this week. I think I'm going to change it up every week for the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment