6/16/2010

A Wee Bit Wednesday

So Leigh Ashley did this really fun post today! She hosts this.......















Here are the questions!
1.  What is your all time favorite dessert?
This is a tough one!! I think Oreo Delight would have to be it though. I never get tired of it!!
2. How many siblings do you have?
I have two younger brothers. I love them both so much!
Travis is 19....... This is him and his girlfriend............


Chad is 8.......


3. Have you had your heart broken?
I have had my feelings hurt extremely bad, but I'm not very sure if I have had my heart broken.

4. Did you play any sports in high school?
Not in high school, but in Junior High I played basketball. Sometimes I wish I would have stuck with it!!

5.  Can you post a picture from your prom?
I rented this dress! 


That's all folks! Check out Leigh Ashley's blog!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

hey heather!! thanks for stopping by and playing along this week! i loved reading your answers! and i LOVE your prom photo!! :)

Anonymous said...

My little brothers are my heart, too :)