I had to work, blah, but when I got home I changed clothes and we headed to the movies. We were going to see "A-Team," but it was showing a little later than we wanted. We settled for "Knight and Day." I'm so glad we did!! That movie is so funny! You should really check it out if you haven't already! Then we headed to Rosie's for some great food! I love that place. Much better than the places in Scottsboro.
Sunday we decided to go to Bridgestreet. We shopped around, listened to the singers along the ways, and ate some great food again! We had Smokehouse which is awesome! We had the pulled pork sandwiches! I also had my fried pickles too!! Yum!
Once the sun started to set, we went to the car to get our blankets. We sat on the huge lawn with tons of other people, listened to the band that was set up, and waited for the fireworks to begin. Their firework show was the best I have ever seen! It was amazing. I tried to get pictures of them, but I wasn't fast enough. I recorded a few seconds of video instead. Here are a few pictures from Bridgestreet though......
The pretty fountain they have!
They had a balloon guy who was really funny!
He made Chad a monkey!!
Me and mom sitting by the fountain
Chad waiting for the fireworks. I love this picture of him!
The pond that would have been so nice to be in! It was hot!
This is one of the attempts of taking pictures of the fireworks!
I hope everyone had a great 4th!!
2 comments:
Cool pics! We never have been brave enough to try to go to the firework show at Bridgestreet so we go to Point Mallard instead. Thanks for the review on Smokehouse. We've been wanting to try it, but haven't really hard anything about it. I will have to try it next time! Looks like you had a great time!
You should for sure go the the firework show there! The traffic is not very bad, and there are cops everywhere directing traffic. Yes, Smokehouse was great!
Post a Comment