7/14/2010

So Much To Say

I have so many things I want to blog about, but I haven't had the energy (sadly) or time to really sit down and put my thoughts into words. It is rather sad to me because I do enjoy blogging. Not because I want to have a ton of followers, although I think it is super awesome that a few people find what I do interesting. So thank you, 11, for liking what goes on in my life, and the pictures!!

I blog to keep up with what happens in my life. I see this as a journal just like everyone else. I really like it, and like reading other people's as well. I enjoy finding people that don't live close to me, and find out that we enjoy the same things, or pretty much write about the same things. Our life. So, here is what is going on.........

Work....How sad that I start out with work??? But that is all that is mainly going on right now. It is going good. I have good days, and bad, but doesn't everyone at their workplace? I like my co-workers....for the most part. There are a few that I just don't know about right now, and one that I feel like has my back for sure. She helps me all the time, and I don't feel stupid asking her questions. I work a lot, but it is good right now. Needing the money and all. I just get so tired easily. I come home give out. I don't feel like doing anything but chatting with mom and then going to bed. My tiredness will only get worse when school starts back.

Speaking of, I registered for classes last week. I'm really excited about the upcoming semester. I will be going to campus one day out of the week. This will be the first time I've ever done that. I take all my classes online or blended, where I go to Northeast once a month. So this will be something new and fun.

I want to share a few pictures from Friday night. We bought the things to make smores with! I have never, ever had a smore before. Dad grilled out some chicken, and there was still a fire going, so we roasted marshmellows from the grill. Not my idea, but that he didn't feel like building a fire on the ground! They were oh so good! I for sure want another one sometime!


Chad burnt his to a crisp the first time! And that is my mom beside him digging in to hers! 
=)




One of our kittens wondering what smells so good ha!


The oooey......gooey.......yummyness!!!