7/22/2010

New Looks

I changed my background again! Not by choice really. The website that I use is either having troubles, or they are updating their system. I had a warning on my page that the background would be gone tomorrow. So I went to a different website and found this one that will do until either my old background comes back, or I find something better. I had a few from the old website that I wanted to use, so hopefully they will be fixed soon!

So it is flat out hot in Bama!! We are under heat advisories like crazy all over the state and surrounding! It makes you want to stay inside, where it is cool, and not do a thing. So I thought it would be a good time to blog! I'm not catching any time to really sit down and blog, or share pictures. The pictures I share today though will just be random cute things from other websites that I like. Pictures of things that I either really like, or that are on my mind, and maybe a few that hint what I an anxious for!








First game is September 4th =)



Crisp, clear, blue sky!



So ready for fall to get here!!! I have a few exciting things coming up in the next few weeks. I have a friend who is having her first baby! Her baby boy will be here mid September. The baby shower is August 1st. And also, a girl that I grew up with is having her first baby too!! She is having a girl though. I can't wait to see baby Hayleigh!! She is due on my birthday! That would be so fun if she was born on my birthday. Her baby shower is August 7th. School starts back August 24th! I'm excited about school, but I know by the end of September, I will be ready for a break! I keep telling myself, "Not much longer, and it will be so worth it in the end......"


2 comments:

britts busy days said...

i'm not sure i'm ready for august 1 to be here or not! LOL you better come! : ) i'm actually loving summer, but then again i work in the nice a/c all day. and the ice cream picture made me think of my supper wednesday night - cold stone! haha! seriously! i love being an adult sometimes ; )

Heather said...

I am planning to be there!! I like it when I'm inside where the a/c is too, but shopping and it this hot is just terrible! My hair is a flat out mess in this humidity! Yum Coldstone! lucky you lol! See you in a few days!