Rule number one: Thanks Britt! I like getting awards =)
Rule number two:
Rule Number three: Three things I love about myself...............
My eyes! So dark brown ha!
How devoted I am to reaching my degree
My caring for others
Rule Number four: A picture that I love.....
This little bit is Miss Hayleigh!! My cousin and bestie had her baby September 1st. She is extremely tiny! She is not a preemie, and in perfect health, but the preemie diapers are too small!! How cute is that!? She is so perfect though. I'm loving this picture right now.
Rule Number five:
'Cuz Ya Gotta Have Faith
Leigh Ashley
The Diva Bee
...And Now I'm A Grown-Up
Brown Eyed Belle
Tomorrow starts off the week of very cool temperatures! I'm so glad that summer is finally gone and fall is here!!

2 comments:
Aww -- thanks girlie! I'm so behind on reading blogs taht I almost missed this one. By the way -- your cousin's baby is ADORABLE!!
your welcome!! It is terrible how far behind I am on reading blogs! Thanks for the picture comment!!
Post a Comment