
{one} how tall are you?
I am 5'4"
{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Since I've bought a Mustang, it seems like I spend more money on Gas!! But, since I count that into my bill budget, I spend more money on food. I don't shop much right now due to bills!
{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Blogger! Facebook. weheartit!!
{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
New Balance. Black with hot pink!!
{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Hamburgers. Steak. Hot dogs. Bologna.
{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I have about 5 pairs.
{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
A teacher of course :)
{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Not yet, and I hope I don't have to! My parents thought about calling an ambulance when my Appendix was rupturing, but my dad could get to the hospital quicker haha!!
{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
Just one. That's all I need.
{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
Definitely a 5!! It is sad how organized I am.
Leigh Ashley has a fantastic, fun blog that I just love reading. Hope you followers go visit, read, and join in on some of her Wednesday fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment