2/16/2011

Wee Bit!




{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
Pancakes!!

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Probably near 15. Flats, boots, flip flops, and one pair of tennis shoes that I work in.

{three} city or country?
City any day. Which is odd because I grew up in the country. But when I moved to the city for a couple years I was hooked!

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
The hours and the people. They help me so much while I'm in school.

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
Andy Capp's Hot Fries! Followed by some chocolate. So good!

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yes! Once for a job that I got because he had a grand opening. Once for a scholarship I received in high school. And once for Homecoming in high school.

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
Sometimes. I use those little, skinny post-its to mark important pages in my textbooks a lot.

{eight} do you have freckles?
Just specks here and there.

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
If they want to I guess! Some it works on, and some it doesn't.

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Probably in high school.

No comments: