I have decided that I am offically supposed to hate this semester's field experience. I don't know if it is because last semester's was so....amazing, wonderful, fun, filled with learning and socializing....That doesn't begin to touch how much I loved field experience last semester. This time is just not doing anything for me...yet.
Okay Okay, so today was day 2. I guess I shouldn't be judging if I will hate it or not so soon. The teachers are wonderful people, and I feel welcomed and all. BUT, something just doesn't seem right!! One thing is for sure, I am learning what not to do.
Tomorrow, I go to a different grade to start discussing my lesson plan with the teacher. Next week, I teach my lesson with a professor monitoring my every move. This is the first time that I have been monitored while doing field experience. Talk about more nervous than before! I have tons of assignments to do for this semester's field experience too. Two lessons, interviews, and reviews.
I know that I can do it, and I know that in the end I'll be satisfied. Content. Flat out happy to be out of school, and in school at the same time!
2 comments:
Good luck girlie -- I know you'll do great!! :)
Thank you!!!
Post a Comment