Thanks for checking in!
Hopefully you will grab some coffee and stay a while.
I will be checking in on your blog soon!
Here we go.....
- I got to go out to eat with my parents for the first time in a while! Rosie's Cantina never fails and is delish.
- Walked the mall and window shopped, which is one of my favorite things to do.
- I applied for Internship!! I was so excited going down the list of possible schools to Intern at. I was allowed to pick four schools, but it couldn't be the school that I graduated from. I have to wait until December 1st before I find out where I'm going, which is the part I'm not loving!
- Bought a new pair of shoes for work. I ordered them online, so they aren't here yet. I stuck with New Balance, but went with bright blue trimming rather than hot pink!
- Shopped JCPenney online and found a new summer bag! I was going to order that online too, but it said there was one at my local store. I'm going to check there before I order so I don't have to pay shipping charges.
- My brother and I went to the Avalanche Tour concert last night! The bands were Art of Dying, Halestorm, Skillet, Theory of a Deadman, and Stone Sour. Talk about awesome! That was the coolest concert I've ever been to! I have labels for the concerts I've been to, and amazing has already been taken by the Goo Goo Dolls. Cool definitely describes those 5 all in the same night! I've been looking forward to that for a long time!
- I decided to change my nail color up a little today....ha. I'm loving this electric blue!!
One last thing I'm loving.....
4 more weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment