4/15/2011

Any Answers??

It has been raining here all day, and this afternoon we have had some storms. Nothing strong like south of us are having! I feel bad for the towns that are being destroyed by these storms. This afternoon at work, we had the t.v. on the weather channel. They were following a storm that was headed for Tuscaloosa. I watched, hoping so bad that it wouldn't hit Bryant-Denny. Luckily, it went south of T-Town, and our boys and fans can have a wonderful day tomorrow at A-Day!!

I want to welcome another follower! Hope you enjoy!

Now, I have a question about followers.....

The only way that I know how to look at my followers' blogs is to click on their picture, and click the link with their name. But, sometimes the name is not linked. So, for the followers that don't have a link to their blog, how do I view their blog? Is there a different way about doing it??

Thanks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm no web genius so my answer probably isn't credible but that's also what I do. And if a name is not clickable I assume that they have a Google account or whatever but they don't have a blog... at least not one that's listed (on their profile). :) I'd actually also like to know if there IS a way around this.

Heather said...

Thanks! I didn't think of someone having a google account, but not a blog. When I click on your picture under my followers, yours isn't linked either. But, since you commented :) I can click on your name and finally see your blog! Thanks for following!!