7/10/2011

Forever and A Day

I haven't blogged in so long. Things are going on, but I guess it's just not blog-worthy. I have been reading blogs, and I started following new blogs. But work just doesn't seem very interesting to blog about. So this is going to be very random...full of things that here lately I have just been interested in.

Ever since I bought a Nook, I have been reading so much. Late nights of not being able to put it down results in dragging into work the next morning. I finished book number three since I have bought it. I'm not sure exactly how long I have had it, but I would guess about a month to a month and a half. I'm about to start book number four. I love it!

A few months ago, I blogged about wanting to get in shape. After searching for DVD's to workout with, I found one that I'm eager to try. I watched the workout for week one, and boy it looks rough! I will hopefully be keeping up with my progress and blog about how the workouts are working. Here is the one I'm using.....


I found a couple of blogs that I am loving to read. Teach.Run.Love posted this not long ago, and I absolutely love the picture she found.....


I want to remember this for my classroom!! Tiffany is a teacher too and I bet she is gonna try to use this cute little idea herself! I've never thought of putting the shelves on the wall like that. Not only does it save room on the floor because you won't have a bookcase on the floor, but it is more appealing to children too if the books are on the wall like that. Too cute!

One more little DIY that I wanted to mention comes from Lauren at On A Lighter Note.... She told how she made a tiered tray. It is super easy, and super cute!! Here is what the final project looks like....


I never thought that a pizza pan, candle holder, and a pie dish could make that cute serving tray!

I changed up my blog background again. I love changing my background to seasons, or what's going on in a certain month. I also learned how to add pages to my blog!! The two girls I talked about in this post are of course listed in my favorite reads. My "2011 Reading" page is a picture of book covers, along with the overview of each book that I am reading. I have other ideas for pages, but just haven't done them, or mapped them out the way I want them to actually look. 

Told ya this was pretty random! I hope to get back to blogging on a regular basis soon. I'm counting down the weeks until I start back to school....

6 weeks!

2 comments:

TiffanyClark said...

Thanks for the link to my site in your post and thanks for commenting on my wedding post! I'm a new follower and glad you love my blog :)

Heather said...

Your very welcome!

Thank you for becoming a new follower! I hope you enjoy :)