7/13/2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This is the first time that I have joined WILW!


I'm LOVING how calm, relaxed, and stress-free I have felt for the past couple of days. I hope the feeling sticks around for a while!

I'm LOVING my Nook!!! I know I have mentioned that before, but I can't help it!


I'm LOVING David Cook's new Cd This Loud Morning!! What a cutie!!


I'm LOVING the air conditioner!! This heat wave here in Northern Bama is crazy!! I'm ready for September!

I'm LOVING my family. They are so amazing!


I'm LOVING that my muscles are sore from working out with Jillian!! Is that weird?? It means progress right!?!

I'm LOVING that summer is on the downhill. We are almost halfway through July!!

I'm LOVING that I have a new follower!! Thanks Tiffany!

I'm LOVING that I have about 5 weeks left until school starts back!! Can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

Erin James said...

Aw, sounds like you have lots to love!! Cute blog :)

xo
Erin

pinkandpolos.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Thanks!! Your's is cute too! I'm a follower of yours!