7/24/2011

Newly Pinterest Addict

I've seen it on other blogs. I've even seen bloggers take part in "Oh! How Pinteresting! Wednesdays" and that is where I've looked at all the cool decorating ideas, recipes, and other pictures. I told myself, "You really don't need to sit here and spend hours looking at pictures." But then, Tiffany posted a picture that I just couldn't stop looking at.....And to make it even better, it was a classroom idea. I love coming across things for my future classroom. I have started a really big storage box of things I want to use such as stickers, books, and treasure box ideas(maybe). So I decided, "Check out the website, and see if there are more teaching ideas on there." That's all she wrote.....

Very cute door decorating idea

I want to know how to make one of these sooooo bad!!

I doubt there is a better way to teach time...this is great!

Crate seats!?? Kids love this kind of stuff!

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Definitely going to use this on the first day of school!

So, yeah, I'm addicted. I'm still not sure how it works. All I've done is type in different search ideas, looked through the pictures, and "liked" the things. I haven't played with it enough to make a board. It says that I'm following people, but I don't know how to do that yet, so I don't know how that's possible. And as far as "pinning", I have no idea what that is or how that works, ha! 

So, if anyone has any advice for me on Pinterest, it's greatly appreciated!! 

In other news, GREAT news actually.....

I passed my Praxis II: Elementary Education Content Knowledge test!!!

This means I get to graduate, intern, and I can actually be a teacher!! This lifted a huge weight off of me, and I'm even more excited about getting closer and closer to being a teacher. Fall semester starts August 19th! My last 4 academic classes ever!! I can't wait to find out where I'll be interning at! So many exciting things are coming up, and I'm so ready to find out what the outcome is going to be. Will I get a job? Will it be where I want? Will it be what grade I want? Will I not get a job, and go back to school to get my Masters?

So many questions.....getting closer to time to find out the answers :)

2 comments:

TiffanyClark said...

Aww thanks Heather, for linking my blog on your post! Pinterest is SO amazing! I find great ideas all the time and luckily I don't spend way too much time on there, just when I have a few extra minutes! Hope you had a great weekend!

SheDan said...

Oh! I love pinterst! You gotta add the special button thing to you browser so you can pin. Then whenever you see a pic you like around the web you just click you special button and add it to a board! You will get the hang of it. :)

Thanks for the congrats! The wedding was perfect.