8/21/2011

Out of Wisdom

This weekend has been a lazy, sleepy, do nothing weekend. Friday, I had my top two wisdom teeth taken out. In 2008, I had my bottom two taken out....and it was awful. I was in bed, in and out of sleep, for two days. Didn't eat anything but mashed potatoes, but mostly made sure I took enough pain medicine to stay "out of it" for as long as possible. This time, my wisdom teeth on the top were completely in, so all the surgeon had to do was pull them out. I came home, and jumped on my computer to see if my school schedule was available. When I started aching, I took one pain pill, and fought the sleepiness as much as I could. Unfortunately, the pain medicine was so strong, that when i woke up, I was sick. Ew. So, Friday night was rough, up and down, tossing around in my bed. Just yuck.

Saturday was much better. I woke up draggy and sleepy, but I didn't hurt at all, and was able to eat fresh, homemade veggie soup....thanks to my awesome grandma!! Today, I've ate my normal foods. So I am so thankful that this experience was ten times better than the last experience! I don't have to worry about anything like that again!

Today, this has been taking up my time.........


With this book.........



Tomorrow starts the first full week of classes, and of course, I'm excited and ready for it! I counted up the weeks, and I have 16 weeks left of academic classes!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad to hear this experience was a lot better than the last! Good luck with classes :)

Faith said...

Good luck with all your classes! The end is almost near. By the way, don't you just LOVE The Help?? It's amazing! :)