I'm loving...... That this week was a "short" week thanks to our Presidents!
I'm loving...... The deals I got yesterday at Rue 21! I was going to take pictures, but my phone doesn't take the best, detailed pictures. I tried, and it looked horrible :( SOOOOO....... I'll tell details instead of showing them. I bought: A pink and gray sweater for $2.00, a red and green striped long sleeve shirt for $2.00, a SUPER cute white tank with flowers along the neckline for $7.49, and a very pretty floral short sleeved, short cover jacket thingy..... $2.00. Yes, I saved $40 at Rue yesterday. Talk about a happy girl!
I'm loving...... That I filled out and submitted my Certification papers yesterday!! One step closer. Closing my college chapter. Getting certified to teach in the State of Bama. Wow.
I'm loving...... This super warm winter we are having down here in the South! Beats the winter we had last year that's for sure! Although..... I did buy snow boots this year. Looks like I won't be trying them out anytime soon.
I'm loving...... That tomorrow I start 4th grade in my internship! Yes, I am halfway finished. Today was my last day in 2nd grade. It was kinda sad. The kids asked if I could stay until December :)
I'm loving...... My pins that I am finding on this addicting website called Pinterest!!
Must-have for my classroom!
Pizza Grilled Cheese.....Yes, Please!!












1 comment:
Congrats on moving to 4th grade! I am starting to think we won't see any winter this year either.
Post a Comment