3/02/2012

Let's Play A Game

I'm gonna call it......

Random Catch Up.

So much is going on right now, I have fallen behind on my internship status. I hope to update for the past 2 weeks either tomorrow or Sunday. For the past two weeks, I've.....


  • Worked on my unit for school
  • Played on Pinterest :)
  • Found a few teacher blogs that I'm loving!
  • Transitioned to 4th grade
  • Adjusted to the transition
  • Had a night out with the coworkers
  • Stressed out to the max of stress!

Now, I'm doing much better and have had a wonderful week. I even worked Monday-Thursday, and STILL in a good mood! I have been wanting to keep a log of the teacher blogs I have found that I am adoring. They have tons of teaching ideas, and units that you can buy from the TPT page. 








These blogs will definitely be added to my favorites list. I have been stressing out about my unit for way to long. I'm so ready for it to be finished. It's due this Sunday, so only a couple more days of toying with it. Then, I finally put it behind me! I have been absolutely loving the school I'm at. The teachers there are so welcoming, helpful, and so funny with their stories. I'm going to miss being there when I finish in late April. 

My cousin and his wife are expecting a baby! I'm so excited, and their baby shower is tomorrow. I haven't seen them since Christmas because they live in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. They both work, and we all work down here, so we just never find time to visit. Sad, huh. That's life....

Anywho, today has been a stormy day in Northern Bama. Tornadoes hit in Madison County, next to our county. It's been crazy here. I took this picture after a storm passed through our community......

Yep, hail storms that were in our yard. Those are the biggest ones, and there were a bunch of small ones too. I went to check on my Stang, luckily no dents or dimples. We are all okay up here. 

American Idol is one of my very favorite shows. It's finally decided of who the top 13 is. I have my favorites....

Colton Dixon 


Phillip Phillips


Elise Testone 


Skylar Laine 


I'm loving who they have on the show this season! It's high time a girl win American Idol again. My pick is Skylar. I hope it comes down between her and Colton!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

thanks for sharing the blogs! I'll look and see if I can use any of them :)

Hope you're doing well!