4/08/2012

Internship (Week 12)

I didn't post anything for spring break because all I did was work. I put in 40 hours, and had my first Saturday off this year with zero plans. If I have taken a Saturday this year, it was because of pre-made plans. However, I can't even remember what I did. The past two weeks have been an absolute blur. I'm stressed to the max (no surprise there) and I'm extremely ready for college to be over.

Week 12 was my last week teaching. I'm so glad. The kids were worn out from spring break, and rather quiet this week. I now get to sit back and just help them the best I can for the next two weeks. My supervisor was supposed to come and do one last observation. He was a no-show. Boooo!!! So I have no clue if he is coming before the Internship is over, or if he is not coming.

I'm very ready for Internship to be over, ready for graduation, and anxious to know if I have a job this fall!!

No comments: