12/17/2009

14 Days

School for the semester is finally over!! I finished my last assignment Monday. Boy did it feel good. The only left to do now is wonder what my final grades are. The weirdest thing is going on about that. Today, I sign on my account to look at my grades, and there is nothing there. It says that I am currently not enrolled in any classes. So my guess is that the grades will be mailed. Which sucks because that means more waiting. I am so anxious to know what I ended with. 4.0 is what I am wishing for! I worked really hard this semester, and there was a lot of work to be done.

I turned in my notice today at work. Boss wasn't there though. She will get it Saturday. She won't like it, but I feel like I have got to get out of there. It is so stressful, and for no reason! It's not like I was going to spend my whole life working there. She will make a big deal about me leaving though. Especially with Patsy gone. Patsy had to have surgery. They found out she has cancer, and the operation was on Tuesday. Doctor said that she probably will not feel like coming back to work. All I have heard ever since last week was, "We really need to work together and work harder since Patsy is gone." This, coming from Boss. The whole time I have been thinking, "Ha ya'll can work harder." I have planned this before I found out Patsy was having surgery. I know she will try to get me to change my mind. It is not gonna happen.

In the notice, I put that my last day would be December 31st. This gives her two weeks to find a replacement. I will be subbing in three schools starting in January. I am really excited about this change, and hope that it works out. I think I will be less stressed, and will have plenty of time to get my school work finished. I'm excited about starting the new year!!

No comments: