12/21/2009

Is It Really Time??

I can't believe Christmas is only 4 days away. It was so funny yesterday in the car with Trav. We went to Huntsville on our shopping spree. When I am in the car, I flip channels like crazy. So I was doing my normal channel search.....going through 99.1, 103.1, 103.5, and 104.3 and there was pretty much nothing on. So I stopped on 103.5 and guess what.....they were playing Christmas. I said, "Why the crap are they playing Christmas??" Trav says, "Maybe because it is 5 days until Christmas!!" I can't believe it is here. It just doesn't seem like Christmas to me. I see trees, lights, and gifts but it just doesn't seem real. Something is missing.........Maybe I will put my finger on it sometime.

I only have 9 more days of working at CVS. Super excited person here!! Today was the first day since I left the letter that I talked to Boss. She was actually ok about the whole thing. She has someone coming after I leave from another store to replace me. I am just glad that it is not bad like I thought it would be.

Grades are posted for the fall semester. I am so-so happy about them. I have three A's and one B. The one B is coming from an instructor that is extremely hard to deal with. She doesn't offer any help, even if you email her. I knew that there was no way I would get an A for her class. I know now to never take her for anything else. So glad I don't have to even think of Athens State University for a few days!!

No comments: