I have had a lot on my mind here lately. I was looking at past posts and I usually don't post this often. I guess there is a lot going on that is important to me. I'm ready for some changes. Some that I can make, and some that I can't. Some I have to be patient for. Which we all know is hard for me!
I did some volunteer work at the library today for an assignment for 301. It was fun with Shannon and Lacinda. I can tell they enjoy their jobs. I mean who wouldn't?? I could leave that option open for later instead of the whole counselor idea. There are just so many options for this career. I hope that my paper will be good enough for the professor. I'm past ready for this to be over. Seems like the closer it gets, the slower it is! That always happens. When you are anxious for a certain date to arrive, when it is far away it seems like forever. Then you look and it is like a week away. And it takes forever for that week to get by. But again, I look back and wonder where the time went? Am I really finishing up this semester? It is weird. I am ready to stop working on school work for a while. Bottom line is, I'm ready for this year to end. I have so many new adventures for next year.
Lookout 2010 =)
No comments:
Post a Comment