1. How good are you at delaying gratification?
Sometimes pretty good, and sometimes not
2. Maybe a marshmallow wouldn't be too difficult a temptation for you. What food (or anything else) would be most tempting?
Something chocolate of course.
3. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being saintly) how patient are you?
I'm about a 2, maybe 3. This is bad and something I need to work in considering my career choice. You have to be extremely patient when teaching kids, and that is something that I just don't have. I have come to realize that more here lately with Chad and his homework. Thank goodness I get good practice before I finish school.
4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.?
Yeah a few times
5. Are you a person who takes shortcuts?
Sometimes. When I try to take shortcuts, something usually happens to where I end up having to do it the right way. So I usually go ahead and do things the right way.
6. Which line is hardest to wait in?
A checkout line. I don't know why but I hate doing that. Standing in line for five hours to get a signature from a Bama football player was not too bad. There were people all around to talk to and get to know.
7. Did you wait to discover the gender of your unborn child until its birth?
I don't have a child. IF....big IF....I do have a child, I will find out what it is. I think it is easier that way.
8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly?
Elderly! I need to be more patient with children.
9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present?
No, I let it be a surprise or I get told off on lol. Travis is big on surprises, and when I told him I didn't care for gift surprises and he could go ahead and tell me what he got me for Christmas, he didn't like that idea lol.
10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything?
I have been waiting for 3 years to finish my degree.
11. Who has more patience, you or your significant other?
I'm not married, so I don't know yet!!
12. Which of the following songs about waiting is your pick for the best? (OK, you may substitute another, if you like.)
A) Anticipation by Carly Simon
B) The Waiting by Tom Petty
C) Right Here Waiting for You by Richard Marx
D) Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James
I can't think of any waiting songs....... Out of these four, I like Rebecca St. James.
No comments:
Post a Comment