1/22/2010

Random Number Seven

After lots of thought, I have found seven random things about myself. Here ya go Britt =)

1.  If I could spend one day, without a time limit in one store, it would be Barnes & Noble. I absolutely love that store. There are so many great books to look through. Magazines galore, and movies also. The smell of the wonderful coffee is so relaxing.

2.  I really enjoy decorating. If I was not head over heels wanting to be a teacher, I would be a home interior designer. The fun thing about that is it doesn't require a degree and years of schooling!!

3.  I believe there is no such thing as having too many shoes. I love shoes. Flats, Heels (although not my fave since they are not comfy), slip-ons, boots, tennis shoes, and flip flops. I have just about every kind there is, and will own more!

4.  I am a total neat freak. If something is out of place, I have to fix it. That also goes about organization. I have no idea where I got this from, but I have to have clean and order in my room for sure.

5.  I love scrap booking. I used to do it all the time, but ever since I started college, I never have time. I am more into my school work than hobby. I also love taking pictures. I take what I can, but would love to have a really good camera for photography.

6.  I am a General Hospital fanatic!! Not many people know this about me at all. I have watched it ever since I was little with my mom. Now I love watching it all the time. I guess there is something about escaping my world and going into a soap opera world haha.

7. Last but not least, I am extremely random. I can be random in my talking sometimes, jumping from one subject to the next. It is like I think of something that I want to say, and say it so I don't forget. haha.

1 comment:

britts busy days said...

worth the wait ; ) i love barnes and noble too!