2/01/2010

Catching Up

I have been rather busy for the past few days. I have wanted to post, but something always gets in the way. Homework has overcome everything, and we have been going out a lot here lately. Mom and I were gone pretty much everyday last week running errands.

Monday, we put in for a job for mom in Huntsville. Traveled to the mall for lunch, and a quick walk around the mall where I purchased an "Alice In Wonderland" keychain. I can't wait for that movie to come out!! Tuesday, I had class. So I was the one that was out that day. Wednesday, we headed to the Boro for a while to take care of a few things where I ran into my old friend Alicia, her husband, and little man. He is growing up so fast! Ten months old already! Thursday, back to Huntsville to purchase some concert tickets for February 11th. I'm extremely excited about this concert!! Then, our traveling came to a halt on Friday when snow and sleet kept us in.

This week has started busy as well. I know, it's only Monday! I worked today in Woodville. I could possibly be working tomorrow. I need to go to the library this week to gather books for my lesson plan. Haircut with Britt on Thursday. A test at Athens on Friday. Goodness me!!

My little Zoey was sick last week. She wouldn't eat her food, and I was starting to worry. She is already little, she might weigh 10 pounds. This sick spell made her even smaller. With a little bit of medicine, she is back to herself. She is so adorable, a handful, and annoying at times. I need to take her to the vet, and it looks like that is going to be put on hold once again.

I went to see Rolando McClain last Saturday. It was fun talking to the surrounding people. I only saw two people that I actually knew. And, we were on the news for a split second haha! It was fun, and hopefully we will get to do it again sometime!

No comments: