When I got home this afternoon, I was craving a Reese cup in the worst way. You better believe I caved!!
2. M & M's or Skittles?
Peanut Butter M&M's please
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
No I have not. Sadly, I haven't read it as much as I should at all.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
about 30 minutes. I am the hardest person to ever wake up. I always lay there until I am wide awake, and then it still takes a while. Need coffee as well!
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
No, and I don't think I would. I might change my mind.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
Jennifer Garner. She is awesome playing in 13 Going On 30, and is also just as great playing the adult role in Catch & Release. My two favorite movies by the way =)
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
I guess why the male population has to be "like that" most of the time. But we can't live without them!
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
Somewhat I guess. Travis got the brain for that. He can do anything with any technology.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I really like it. The readings are great. Whoever writes cards knows exactly what to say and when to say it when they don't even know who it is going to. They put our thoughts on paper when we can't sometimes.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
Maybe about two months ago. I am ready for another one soon!
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
Clothes. For sure. I also like grocery shopping for myself and with my parents.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
"Did I get the keys? Where is my phone? Do I have my wallet?" Then whatever errands I need to run follows in thought.

No comments:
Post a Comment