This winter weather is driving me insane!! It hasn't snowed off and on like this in a few years. It seems like every week we get a little snow here lately. Today's snow was a surprise, and we are supposed to get more this weekend. Blah!! When is spring coming??
Time is going by so fast. I can't believe it is already February. I'm halfway finished with this semester. It is time to apply for Pell Grants again. Goodness!! Where is the time going?? Sometimes I think, "Don't complain! That means you are that much closer to your degree and no more college work!" Then I think of what it will be like when that time actually comes. I am so used to being in school, what will I do? I will hopefully have plenty to do. I will be interviewing at schools. Setting up my classroom. Talking to my students and their parents. Teaching students what they need to know. It doesn't seem real sometimes. I have wanted it for so long, and it is finally creeping up.
Last week (1-6) was pretty hectic. I worked in Woodville Monday. Tuesday, went to town which was a waste. Couldn't get what I needed. Wednesday, I worked in Paint Rock Valley. Thursday, I got my hair cut and had class that night. Friday, I headed to Athens to take a test. Mom went with me, and I had fun. Saturday, me and Trav got up super early to head to the mall to meet another Bama player.
This week is another busy one. I am most looking forward Thursday night......the concert is finally here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment