2/10/2010

Random Dozen Wednesday

1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
I'm extremely grumpy, snappy, flat out terrible when I am in an ill mood. My own family can't stand to be around me!!

2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
Yay! Although in college, it doesn't really matter as much as if it happened while in high school.

3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
I guess I would like to cook more. Try new things. I stay on top of all the domestic skills

4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
No. I'm not a big fan of V-Day. I still haven't figured out why everyone should appreciate their love one day out of the year? Buy flowers once a week, or celebrate your love throughout the year. I know people do, so in my opinion, do away with V-Day =)

5. What song is on your mind today?
Nothing in particular. Daughtry is on the radio right now with "No Surprise." Crank it up! Love me some Daughtry!

6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
I like both. I love any kind of movies accept horror movies. Those freak me out.

7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
Very well. I do that all the time.

8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
Eyes, and caringness......I just made a word lol

9. When was the last time your heart raced?
Yesterday going up section mountain to school. Long story.....

10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
High school.....One year I helped with delivering roses from classmates to classmates, we did a lot that year. And I also got the best bouquet of flowers from my bf lol.

11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
Dove milk chocolate for any occasion. Just because you feel like sharing some chocolate with me, dove!!

12. Red or pink?
I like red. Pink is okay sometimes, but I have really started liking red the past few years. 

1 comment:

britts busy days said...

i'm with you on v-day! mom and dad always gave us a little something, but they never made a big deal out of it, st patty's day, or halloween. so i'm with that way of thinking. and no, it's not b/c im single! i haven't "celebrated" v-day since elementary school, and don't plan on starting now LOL