2/12/2010

Fact

So here is some information that is flat out interesting to me. Since I am a weather buff! As everyone knows, the weather pattern this winter has been out of this world crazy. Bitter cold. Snow. Tornado. Snow. And snow again. How the tornado came between two snow fronts is fascinating. Anywho, mom told me earlier some cool information about the Nation and weather:

49 states had snow fall today. Which state didn't see any snow?

This is so easy. So awesome. And so true. I just wonder what happened to global warming?? That used to be all that was talked about almost, and now the whole nation (minus one) received snow today. I'm very much ready for spring, so anytime, you can show right up!! They are predicting a rough spring weather wise. That is the part I am not fond of. I would love to see a tornado in person, but far away please.

Today something terrible happened at UAH. A faculty member opened fire during a biology staff meeting, killing three other faculty members. Rumor is, the faculty member was denied tenure earlier this morning. She later went to a faculty meeting, and shot other members. You wouldn't think something this tragic would happen in our small area, and yet this is the second Friday in a row a tragedy has struck. Prayers go to all the families, faculty, and the students of UAH.

No comments: