Yes it is snowing once again. This is getting so old!! It is really pretty when it is coming down, and the trees and yards are beautiful, but my goodness. The roads are covered, it is freezing cold, and the wind is blowing. I live on the mountain, and one thing that I have learned from living here and the valleys, the wind is awful up here. When it is windy up here, it is still in the valley. I don't like living up here, but I know one day that will change. My family and I will both be off this mountain before long.
So it has been extremely boring for a while. I am cold natured, so I can't hardly stand going outside when it is like this. I have been working on homework, watching some season tv shows, and paying attention to the news. I usually don't have time to watch seasonal television, but I am glad I have that right now. I love watching The Bachelor. I always keep up with American Idol. I have also grown fond of Grey's Anatomy. I am a little late on that show, seeing that this is their sixth season, but I still like it. I slowly learned what had happened before. Since I am not working at CVS anymore, I finally get to watch General Hospital on a regular basis. I absolutely love that show. I have watched it ever since I was little. I also started watching The Mentalist. It is so funny, and Simon Baker plays the part so well.
School has been going pretty good this semester. It is no where near as hard as last semester, and a lot less work. Art is the only class I can't stand. We have to actually do art projects. It is not an appreciation class. The easiest class this time is Teaching Math in the Primary Grades. Breeze. The tests are fairly easy, and that is all we have besides one lesson plan project. I am already halfway done with this semester, and I will have 3 more to go. That is not counting student teaching.
I am so excited that I am getting so close to finishing. I'm almost to the point where I can start counting down the days!!
1 comment:
im SO VERY tired of the snow also! it is beautiful, but it's not safe for us bama folks to drive in! LOL! as for Greys, I freaking love that show! if you have a dvr or record any shows anytime any other way, abc is playing "greys anatomy second chance" at like midnight on sunday nights. it's starting at the beginning and going to now - however doesn't seem to be in any particular order. or lifetime has 2 episodes at night. with that you'll be caught up in no time!
Post a Comment