1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?
I used to love watching the Ice Skating Competition when I was little. If I could skate as good as those people, I would love to do that.
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?
Not really. I remember Scott Hamilton skating a lot. That is the only thing I ever watched.
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?
Nah. That would be cool though.
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?
Texting!!!!
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?
Not very much. I know that Indian is there.
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
No. I used to like it so much. But now it makes me cranky. The latest I can sleep is 9:30. It used to be noon, sometimes later!
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how?
No I haven't. In high school we had a health class that we learned how on dummies, but I can't remember how to do it lol.
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.
Italy. I love Italian food, the scenery is beautiful, there are so many huge churches to visit. The Arts are great. That is my favorite accent to hear. I would love going there. It is halfway on my "to do" list. I hope to go before I'm 40.
9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?
Not that I can remember. I don't usually get into other people's biz like that.
10. What is the last book you read?
Laughter For A Woman's Soul
11. What is your favorite season?
I really like fall. Scenery is pretty here, and the temperatures are wonderful. I am longing for Spring to get here!!
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?
I really like the chicken tacos at Chili's. That is pretty much the only thing I order. They have like 5 different kinds. Oh! And I also get the quesadilla's. Those are awesome.
The ice finally melted! I finally got out, and it felt good. The sun is shining, and it just feels so much better. I woke up early, got ready, and headed out. I shopped around, and ran into a guy that I went to school with. Last I talked to him, he went back to California where he is from. He came back for a while, and is working in town. I came home with four spring-like shirts, a belt, and some black flats. When I came home, my grandmother came over. She asked me to go with her to my Great-grandmother's house to see if I would like to have any of her belongings. She passed away a few weeks ago. She had a lot of stuff, and they are wanting to give it to family members.
I picked out a tabletop ironing board.....never know when that will come in handy. If I get my own place, that will be better on space saving than a big board. She liked cats, and had many cat set-arounds. There was this one that I remember from going up there when I was little. So I decided to take it as a way to remember the house, and her. It is shiny ceramic, with pretty painted green eyes. I also put my eyes on a ceramic angel, holding a bird, sitting beside the Cross. I love it. It is so cute.
After going through her things, they had laid a few of her jackets on the couch. She wore jackets a lot to church and around her house. I remember she always had a jacket on when we visited. On the bottom of the stack, there was a Houndstooth jacket. I have always wanted one. This one has either never been worn, or barely worn. It is wonderful shape, and so pretty. I also brought a solid charcoal gray jacket too. They are light wool, and I have always liked those type of coats, but never could afford them, or wanted to put that much into one. Something to remember her by.
I go back to observation tomorrow. I am ready to finish that up, wrap up the semester, and have a break!
No comments:
Post a Comment