Today was a good day! This morning was yucky and stormy, but this afternoon was fantastic. They were predicting a yucky afternoon, and I'm glad they were wrong. After seeing the forecast for next week, I decided to start my exercising Monday. The New Year's plan was supposed to start January 1st I know, but sometimes it takes great weather to get you pumped! Especially for exercising. Trav came home today, and we started talking about how nice it was, the warm temps, and when we were gonna start going outside for the walk. So we decided, why wait until Monday? Go now! We did just that. Headed to the park that is 2 minutes from my house, and walked the trail. It is 1/4 mile one trip, so we walked 3/4 mile, and ran 1/4 mile, giving us a total of one mile. Running was rough! I haven't ran since....maybe Junior High when I played basketball!! We were thinking about going two miles, but after the 1/4 mile run, we were done! See how lazy we have been!!
After we got home, I got settled down and caught my breath, I started wheezing and my chest was hurting. I have thought for a while I had a slight case of asthma....it runs in the family....But it hasn't bothered me in a long time. I guess because I wasn't getting out and doing anything! So I may have to skip the running, and just walk. That part doesn't seem to cause any problems.
American Idol bothered me last night. My favorite girl, Katelyn, didn't make it. I think that Paige, or Katie should have went instead of Katelyn and Lily. Toddrick was a favorite at first, until he sounded like a school girl when he said, "basically they stole our routine" during Hollywood week. Are you a cheerleader?????? Anyways, poor little Alex didn't make it either. I think he has a good voice, he just needs work. He needs to break out of his shyness shell before he tries to do a national t.v. show. My favorite guy right now is Lee. I like his raspy voice, and he isn't bad looking =)
As for the girls, I'm not sure who I like right now. Katelyn will hopefully come back next year, or do her own thing since she has been recognized. I want to leave this video of my favorite performance from her singing The Scientist by Coldplay, who also happens to be a favorite band of mine. Have a great weekend!!
3 comments:
I can't believe she went home! She did such a good job!!! (Katelyn) ahhh! You should get a blog button so I can post you on my scroll. If you need help I'll be happy to help:)
I have no idea how to do that lol! I would have to get directions! Apparently directions don't help me much....I recently tried to have a three column blog, I went by the directions posted on TCBONB and it went terrible! My page was all messed up. Try me though and I will see if I can figure it out!!
Well I would be happy to make you a button if you would like me to. All you would have to do is add it to you side bar which is pretty easy. Just let me know. You can email me at thehaleybarr@yahoo.com if you want me to make on for ya just let me know what colors you want and anything special (like right now you have a spring theme going so if you want it to be springish or something different just let me know the theme u want) I'll be more then happy to help bc someone helped me as well :)
Post a Comment